SCR: Efficient solutions for the reduction of nitrogen oxides
Trucks and buses, cars, agricultural and construction machinery – VOSS is the development partner for ready-to-install modules including line, connection and sensor technology for all SCR applications.
From an extensive product range, VOSS develops tailor-made solutions for unheated, electrically heated and coolant-heated systems.
VOSS SCR solutions achieve high heat and frost resistance as well as fast, energy-efficient and safe thawing. We provide support for thawing performance calculations and system design.
Further VOSS core competencies are: adaptation to the tightest of installation spaces, customer-specific solutions and individual support.
Competences in detail:
- Project-specific tuning of the heating concept
- Individual systems for heating the DEF lines, and for the cooling of the dosing module with coolant from the existing engine cooling circuit
- Combination of electrical heating and heating with cooling water
- Lines and connectors are electrically heated
- Multi-injection SCR systems
- Application of hoses and tubing: plain and corrugated tubes; formed or flexible
- Extensive testing program as part of development and series production
- Balanced combination of techniques for a safe and efficient heating performance
- Safe and simple encapsulation of the electric connections
- Electrically heated connectors are air insulated
- Reliable sealing prevents heat loss and contamination
- Customized heating performance for specific applications
- High temperature configuration up to 160°C (long term) and 180°C (short term)
- Laser welding transition between PA tube and heated connector
- 12 and 24 volt system applications, suitable for PWM control
- Designed for outstanding performance in extreme environments, especially off-road