Always the right connection, always a safe and easy assembly.
VOSS quick connect systems
In low-pressure applications, VOSS quick connect systems are the market standard for high safety, leak-tightness, ease of assembly and adaptation to tight installation spaces.
In applications where higher pressure and temperature resistance requirements are of the utmost importance together with reliability, economy and ease of use, VOSS tube fittings are the ideal solution. Already since 1953.
VOSS Automotive uses fittings in various line systems for compressed air, fuel, CNG and hydrogen.
Above all, the VOSS multi-connection technology focuses on economy and safety. All multi-connections are designed to simplify assembly, reduce errors and drastically reduce assembly time.
This is guaranteed for all VOSS multi-connections:
- Simplified handling and cost savings as a result of fewer assembly steps
- Simultaneous connection of several lines to module interfaces using one quick connect process
- Connectors and connecting plate fixed without the need for an additional retaining or safety clip
- Use of molded connectors possible
- Plate shapes and hole patterns provide reliable guidance for the mounting of multi-connector plates
- If connecting points are mismatched during pre-assembly, these may be changed without disassembling the tube and fitting
- Optimal sealing and dirt protection, systems with one or two O-rings
VOSS manifolds and in-line connectors
We manufacture manifolds to customer specifications or by joint development, both with and without valves. All VOSS quick connect systems can be used as connection variants.
Possible materials for manifolds include plastic, aluminum and brass.